While 7.0 update is being released for US (at the moment) and EU (later this week) servers, we are launching public test of 7.1 update.
Due to technical reasons and the desire to speed up the release of this update, the public test will be available only for RU server this time (public test of 7.1 requires the support of 7.0 functionality which is not ready for EU and US yet).
World of Tanks v.7.0 - 7.1 test1 patch notes:
- Added basic French Tank Tree;
Introducing lights, mediums, and heavies, all in all 18 vehicles. No premiums for now.
Mind the following changes in comparison with French alpha tree:
Lorraine 40t moved to tier 8 medium, while Bat Chatillon 25 t - to tier 9 medium.
Amx-50 120mm was downshifted from tier 10 to tier 9 heavy, and AMX 50B (former AMX 65t) became the new French top heavy.
- Fixed bug with default ammunition resupply after the battle;
It's a v.7.0 bug, when system doesn't save your ammo choice and sometimes restores basic ammo selection.
- Fixed bug when it's impossible to close private channels;
Again v.7.0 bug.
- Fixed client-to-server asynchronization upon the vehicle's destruction by ramming;
Again v.7.0 bug.
- Added tank model (short) after the player's name in brackets for battle interface.
For all messages and notifications, eg chat messages, X destroyed by Y messages et. Eg chat message - Overlord (M46): Hello!
- Changed specifications for all automatic guns and vehicles using them.
Automatic and semiautomatic guns have been reworked into a new system with auto-loading (cartridge reloading) that is being introduced along with French tanks.
Some vehicle specs have also been changed. Detailed patch notes will be available upon the release to the main server.
- Fixed bugs with vehicle armouring: IS-3 (top front turret), IS-4 (side hull and 122mm BL-9 gun mantlet), T95 (side hull);
IS-3 and IS-4 are getting their 7.0 bugs fixed, eg the latter had his side armour decreased by 20mm. Restoring the correct values.
As for T95, applying the changes announced here: http://overlord-wot.blogspot.com/2011/11/upcoming-armor-buffs-of-t95.html
- Fixed bugs in vehicle models: Object 212, Pz VI Tiger, T32, Grille, Pz II Luchs, VK3001P, Löwe;
Just visual stuff.
- ISU-152: 16 armour groups + spaced armor;
ISU is getting its new hitbox. Just as many vehicles in 7.0.
- Fixed the same gun models 7.5cm L/70 and 8.8cm L/56 for JagdPanther;
Visually the guns were the same. Now they are using 2 different models.
- Fixed camo bugs for VK4502A, Pz II.
- Reduced RoF for 8.8cm L/71 guns on JagdPanther and Ferdinand;
These changes were misssing in 7.0, where the long 88 got 220->240 damage adjustment.
- Fixed bugs on maps: Fjords, Marsh, Steppes, Malinovka;
A couple of map bugs got fixed.
- Fixed the red "Texture not found" square replacing clan logo when changing settings;
Introducing the display of clan logos. It hasn't been added in 7.0, since some rework was required.
- Added new options for colour-blind scheme;
Now it's possible to adjust the colour of reload progress-bar and a gun marker.
- Fixed bug with not displayed new invites when invite channel is open;
- Fixed invite channel blinking when there are no active invites;
- Fixed the absence of Commander's modifier in tooltip over a crew member;
- Fixed bugs in fire effects for destroyed tanks;
- Added the option to hide interface when playing the recorded battle ("V" key);
- Fixed bug when getting to pre-battle room for ready but un-distributed tank company players;
- Fixed a system message while receiving/redeeming vehicle that is already in garage;
- Fixed garage freezing when entering the game with "Enter" button pressed.