With the "soviet" 7.3 update fast approaching live EU and US servers (RU release has just taken place while you still have some time to grin IS-4 :)),
the development team is now switching its focus to the next step, namely 7.4 update. The upcoming update is supposed to be more than just a content patch.
While the exact content and features for the next update, which is 7.4, is still to be finalized and extended.
- Extension of French tech tree
- Renault BS
- Lorraine 39 L AM
- AMX 105 AM
- AMX-13 F3 AM
- Lorraine 155 (50)
- Lorraine 155 (51)
- Bat. Chatillon 155 (features cassette reloading or autoloader)
- Renault FT AC
- Renault UE 57
- Somua Sau 40
- S 35 CA
- ARL V 39
- AMX AC de 100
- AMX AC de 120
- AMX 50 Foch
- Renault G1R
- Soviet premium heavy tank of tier 8 Object 252/IS-6
- German TD of tier 8 JagdTiger mit 8.8cm KwK 43 L/71
- Wide Park. This map is based on Munich landscape and contains a large city part.
- Airport/Airfield. The map features airport located in the desert.
In addition to that we can expect a bunch of new premiums available for supertesters only until 7.5.
Also at this stage a lot of work is being done on the following stuff:
- multiple UI improvements, especially the design of tank trees
- new camo patterns
- new game modes - Assault and Counter battles, both entered the final production stage
- new sound effects
- improvements to the current team damage reimbursement mechanics
The updates of the 7.4 current status will be provided closer to its release date.